Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why Were Women Smaller

Happy Holidays!





For each and every one of those with their visits, without a trace or leaving-behind this blog, I express my most sincere wish for PEACE, LOVE, WELL, all the best that life can present, particularly HEALTH .

I'm lucky because this means insopechado relatively recent years has allowed me to meet some wonderful people with whom I have been able to establish beautiful and very strong ties of friendship. Thanks for brighten my life, I have one pleasant in these difficult times when winds blow aggressively on world population markedly affecting the disadvantaged, the dispossessed ...

I make a reservation mentioning the writer Menchén Don Antonio Martinez, the father of Charles, who sent me from Madrid the great and wonderful book "Anthology of stories to be read has given me immense pleasure from start to being invited to read it so ... THANK YOU! Dear Carlos, this appreciation is extended to you and your dear mother, Susy.

For each and every one of you who in one way or another brighten my life, UN ABRAZO FUERTE AND GRATEFUL. ♥

Until next year!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment