Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brown Mucus Discharge A Week Before Period



I was privileged to be in Mexico to participate in various activities illustrated. Here the log from the time and a little more.

This year at the Guadalajara Book Fair was held FILUSTRA (illustration board) that was very, very good. Also very interesting conference intensive workshops we Gabriel Pacheco and Javier Zabala
Gabriel helping to re-conceptulizar a classic character

Javier introducing us to a more intuitive and experimental

Miguel Tanco gave a lecture but also participated in the workshops as a student. Your comments were clarifying and very interesting.

This is the work of 5 at a table: (

The Pinocchio I did in the studio of Gabriel

Javier exercises allowed me to live a free and very playful
Serafin
also wanted to be

Also in the show was the launch of the book between her and me. It was very gratifying that we share with the writer Carlos Silveyra, our friends and many children

Also my illustration teachers of the Diploma I attended as a student last year I was invited to exhibit my work and talk with the new group.

And of course I took a stroll! Mexico has waaaaay
beautiful things but is a feature that occurs in the winter months and is light. It is beautiful!


Among many other flavors, I found the recording to the beautiful kittens with whom I shared those days. Which of cutest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment