Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Tequila Name Jarro Viejo

of how was this blog and why their name. Mafalda

about four years ago for reasons of college my nephew William lived in my house. One day he said, "Auntie, why not make a blog?, It is easy to training and management" "queeeeee?, Screamed outraged with cost management, e-mail. And I do not know what it is So what is it! ". I very patiently explained what it was. "But I have nothing to tell or say there," I closed the chat.

the sixth time in his insistence, will slightly bowed, I insisted that I had nothing to tell and, besides, I can not think of any name, can be anything, answered eg This is my life. And I thought: Ja, ja, nice I am to go talking about my life. But I agreed to get rid of him: "Go therefore, teach", I finally give up.

prepare and remained in draft form for eternity, never placed "an entry talking about our beloved pet cat, Talis.

And always think about the paradox of the name. Because it is not reflected much about my busy life ... My life is like if I wanted to 'get the grease', 'making the most of' the years I have left. Then, he received classes Caribbean rhythms ... received crafts classes. In January 2008 I set aside my tailoring activities to the extent and development of cakes (cakes) to enter the National School of Plastic Arts, a lifelong dream.

This time, I am pleased to tell you: Today I finished my last day of the third year in school! ... But I'll just be satisfied until you have completed the fifth.

addition, within a month or so, I'll be through Aleyda grandmother, my only child ..

And a beautiful story is that, having referred to English Enrique Ponce Jardiel one of my favorite authors, just a few hours I received a message from your nephew!
:
Blogger Gallud Jardiel Enrique said ...
Thanks for the reference to my grandfather.
February 4, 2007 8:13:00 PT
There was no joy in me and for the surprise ... I wondered what could have happened so. And I never cease to be amazed at the possibilities of this incredible media called the Internet that has given me the wonderful opportunity to meet great-WONDERFUL PEOPLE! - This and the other side of the ocean. .
Heh, think that in my childhood took months of letters that arrived by ship from Europe to Nicaragua.:) .
Thanks to everyone without exception to be and be there . .
Note: In the image, left, with third year my colleagues and my professor of sculpture, the artist Aparicio Artola.
.
Suprimir

0 comments:

Post a Comment