Monday, October 19, 2009

Tie Colors For Blue Shirt
















by Arturo Anaya

As I talked previously worked for a long time the idea of \u200b\u200bAngel Fallen, it was necessary to invent a story around it to make a script in detail the various actions that flow parallel in time, although they were different times, so that every single scene shot in a final. The character development was plotting ways that I never imagined my initial idea, but at the end of the day was giving him a real taste Sephyro history.

is essential narrative by moving images, you should always imagine what it would look all the characters, places, colors, whether it is day or night, the planes that want to use, in particular what they want to transmit and thus shaping it into the script without leave out any detail of your creation so that everyone can perceive it as we imagined. All these details I divided into 4 in the script:
1) Dialogues, 2) images, 3) Music & Sounds, 4) Storyboard (*) , so that to an end when you have to prepare all the elements of shooting less work to achieve the same. Believe me I tell you from experience;)

So to all those who are thinking about doing one, I recommend you stop thinking and start writing, the only way is making things happen yourself, get to work, believing in you and know that the uphill will be hard, but I assure The great satisfaction. "Chance favors the bold." (Virgil)

(* The storyboard is a visual diagram of how going to get an overview of the final work.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment