Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Buying Hair Colour Online

Arturo Anaya, author and director of the Fallen Angel, tells us how the idea and gives you some tips.

say the inspiration ng comes when you least expect and my case was no exception. When Fallen Angel came to my head I was only 17 but it was a moment I was looking for since childhood. The night started creating the characters and the story I just started writing them without blinking from 7pm. until 9am. the next day, the first draft of history that I wrote took another 7 years which could give best to the script and prepare ground to make a movie.



I believe that inspiration comes Cando least expect it, but when it is best that you are working. Do not dismiss your ideas to the first, sometimes you have to work on them to shape and make them real.

keep in touch;)

Attn: Arturo Anaya T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment