Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seal N Send Templates

Osvaldo Sauma Melancholy Sonnet .- Rubén Darío


















Sunday Bolivar A

Brother, you who have the light, tell me mine.
'm like a blind man. I'm aimless groping.
on tempests and storms I
blind and crazy dream of harmony.

That's my bad. Dream. Poetry
iron shirt is one thousand tips bloody
I've been on the soul. Bloody thorns
drop the drops of my sadness.

And I go blind and mad, in this bitter world;
sometimes I think the road is very long,
and sometimes it is very short ...

And this hesitation of breath and dying,
full of penalties under which barely stand.
Do not you hear the drops of my sadness?


Aleyda Dedicated to my daughter and in memory of his recently deceased friend, the poet Udiel Francisco Ruiz (1977-2011) "Melancholy", sonnet both favorite. Melba

Note: The image was taken from intenet.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment