Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brunswock Bowling Coupons 29.99

I like you .- By Roque Dalton (1935-1975)

Delfina Beatriz
with her mother on January 12 at 24 hours after birth.
(Dar Click to see enlarged image)






















I like you
love love,
life,
the sweet smell of things
the heavenly landscape of January days.

And my blood boils and river

eyes that have known the buds of tears.
I think the world is beautiful,
that poetry is like bread,
all.

And that my veins do not end in me but
blood
unanimous of those who struggle for life, love
,
things
landscape and bread,
the poetry of everyone. ♥



I dedicate this poem to my dear granddaughter just born last January 10, 2011. I believe that if something of me in it hard love life and ideal will be a world with far fewer inequalities that are found, a united world, a world with breathable air and water for all, a world free from war and hatred .... Her mother has named Delfina Beatriz. Beatriz because that will look beautiful name also means "who brings joy", and Delfina because it is a big fan of dolphins ...

what else I can say I LIVE THE LIFE AND LOVE! to perpetuate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment