Friday, September 10, 2010

Mcculloch Gas Trimmer Primer Bulb

Retaco

"Viva La Vida" is a partnership Argentina nonprofit that rescues and protects animals from the streets to find homes definitive.
This calendar is a fundraising initiative that seeks to increase aid to homeless dogs. Along with Mercedes de la Jara (ideologue of the project), Ester Garcia, Gusti, Roger Olmos, Cecilia Varela, MarĂ­a Elina, Aitana Carrasco, Elena Ospina, Lia Angotti, April Castillo, Cara Carmina, Unai illustrate the beautiful Souk Ana Tortosa stories and Luciano Testa wrote for these sweet Perrine
I really had to illustrate to Don Retaco, a dog full of vitality
viejto
Retaco call me. Live peaceful and happy surrounded by love puppies ... and I practice the grandfather.
One day I left, but my luck was finding these people for whom I am not a dog, but Retaco, the old man hard of hearing, short-sighted, greedy and slimy that still haunts the young bitches like you have ten years younger. You'd have to see me dressed up as Underdog!
If I could talk, cry, live life! Ana Tortosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment